Work With Us
At People First, we place greater emphasis on selecting individuals who are aligned to our core values.We are driven by our value based culture and ensure that every employee is our brand ambassador.
As you become part of this awesome family, where every person is unique and valued for that, you will be nourished by the atmosphere provided by your peers and senior members. You will be mentored to individually strengthen and enhance your competencies and offer it for the collective progress of the organisation.
Encouraging individuality and originality of our employees comes naturally to us- we let them blossom both personally and professionally. We strongly believe in inner fulfillment and this holds true not just with our clients and candidates but also with our employees. Continued developmental learning is our promise to you.
We provide challenging opportunities in an environment that rewards exceptional performance. We offer a work environment which makes the individual excel beyond pre-defined boundaries. Nurturing an open environment which enables professional and personal growth really matters to us. We possess and seek a talent pool that proves to be of great potential and we encourage our employees to be prime contributors and fulfilled human beings.
Division Role Experience
Accounts Cum Admin Executive for People First Consultants3-10 Years View Details
Talent Hiring – Consultant/Senior ConsultantConsultant / Senior Consultant1 - 5 Years View Details
- Plan, Source, Identify, Submit & Close right candidates for client mandates.
- Be creative & competent in identifying right candidates through all the possibilities available in earth
- Add value to work to achieve client success all the time & as top priority always
- Engage candidates effectively & help them receive career success
- Practice PQS(Pulse, Quality & Speed) in every endeavor at work
- Take ownership & be accountable in delivering desired outcome
- Demonstrate authenticity towards all aspects of effort & results
- Embrace collaboration for creating better team, process, skills & results
- Holds right attitude to unlearn & relearn for self-empowering from the level of being to doing and for the purpose of leading and serving
- Discover one’s inner strengths, core values & true purpose & apply it effectively at work.
- Stay updated with the market trends, spin-offs, new market development, candidate movements & so on
- Basic characteristics of good human being
- Relevant experience in recruitment or Skill relevant work experience of at least 1 year from any field
- Joyful to connect with people & ability to hold conversation in a flow
- With or Without education in HR but strong inclination to build career in HR
- Ability to listen, probe, engage & evaluate bios
- Strong desire to succeed & holds an attitude of resilience
- Willingness to adapt for diversified views, methods & style to move beyond the norm
- Flexibility to work from the centre of organisation’s purpose & help achieve collective success