Work With Us
At People First, we place greater emphasis on selecting individuals who are aligned to our core values.We are driven by our value based culture and ensure that every employee is our brand ambassador.
As you become part of this awesome family, where every person is unique and valued for that, you will be nourished by the atmosphere provided by your peers and senior members. You will be mentored to individually strengthen and enhance your competencies and offer it for the collective progress of the organisation.
Encouraging individuality and originality of our employees comes naturally to us- we let them blossom both personally and professionally. We strongly believe in inner fulfillment and this holds true not just with our clients and candidates but also with our employees. Continued developmental learning is our promise to you.
We provide challenging opportunities in an environment that rewards exceptional performance. We offer a work environment which makes the individual excel beyond pre-defined boundaries. Nurturing an open environment which enables professional and personal growth really matters to us. We possess and seek a talent pool that proves to be of great potential and we encourage our employees to be prime contributors and fulfilled human beings.
Division Role Experience
Talent Hiring – Consultant/Senior ConsultantConsultant / Senior Consultant1 - 5 Years View Details
- Plan, Source, Identify, Submit & Close right candidates for client mandates.
- Be creative & competent in identifying right candidates through all the possibilities available in earth
- Add value to work to achieve client success all the time & as top priority always
- Engage candidates effectively & help them receive career success
- Practice PQS(Pulse, Quality & Speed) in every endeavor at work
- Take ownership & be accountable in delivering desired outcome
- Demonstrate authenticity towards all aspects of effort & results
- Embrace collaboration for creating better team, process, skills & results
- Holds right attitude to unlearn & relearn for self-empowering from the level of being to doing and for the purpose of leading and serving
- Discover one’s inner strengths, core values & true purpose & apply it effectively at work.
- Stay updated with the market trends, spin-offs, new market development, candidate movements & so on
- Basic characteristics of good human being
- Relevant experience in recruitment or Skill relevant work experience of at least 1 year from any field
- Joyful to connect with people & ability to hold conversation in a flow
- With or Without education in HR but strong inclination to build career in HR
- Ability to listen, probe, engage & evaluate bios
- Strong desire to succeed & holds an attitude of resilience
- Willingness to adapt for diversified views, methods & style to move beyond the norm
- Flexibility to work from the centre of organisation’s purpose & help achieve collective success
Project Coordinator – TrainingConsultant / Senior Consultant2 - 4 Years View Details
- Responsible for anchoring the in-house training programs independently starting from program format, participants relationship, logistics & vendor management
- Send invite, follow up, run reports, publish & book appointment for report insights call for InStrengths participants
- Managing training calendar, database creation, handling queries for all the in-house & public programs
- Make calls, prepare newsletters for mailing list & other People First community for awareness creation of new developments of the projects through mail merge & social media channels
- Ability to organise & manage periodical webinars for virtual audience using advanced yet cost conducive technologies
- Ability to understand, explain and differentiate among Radiant Universal Leader programs, InStrengths- Inner Strengths mapping and development & Integral Education student and teacher programs
- Ability to run off-site programs from remote location & manage the logistic and resource requirement
- Support & monitor the recruitment database as & when required
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 2-4yrs of coordination experience ideally from a training or L&D or non-profit project background
- Candidate with strong inclination for people relations & inner-to-outer development belief and attitude
- Sincere, honest, agile, quick & expressive
- Work Focused and flexible learner
- Independent yet Collaborative
- Authentic & Value Based