‘Coaching with Depth’ Workshop
Sat, December 5th 2020| 9.00 am - 1 pm| 3 pm - 6.30 pm IST Sun, December 6th 2020| 9.00 am to 1.30 pm IST
Online (Batch 12)
“Coaching is an art where the coach fades into the background and the inner being or purpose of the other person we are guiding, emerges forward, leading the conversation”.
This workshop is for trainers, counselors, coaches, people managers and leaders who are coaching, mentoring or guiding.
Co-certified by IIT Madras and People First Consultants P Ltd.
The workshop focuses on:
– Life-long preparation of the ‘being’ of the coach to be neutral, minutely observing, non-judgemental and intuitive
– Coaching others in the discovery of their purpose, vision and true nature
– Coaching others in the development of their inner strengths across different parts of their being and mastery of their work and roles they play.
In this workshop we share tools that will support you to coach and guide others in a deeper manner:
– The source book ‘Into Great Depth of Your Being’ gives you various tools and exercises to guide the development of the people you are coaching and guiding.
– The ‘Inner Evolution’ Matrix illustrates specific inner practices to suggest based on their strengths profiling.
– The ‘Coaching with Depth’ course manual shares the methodology, best practices and insights.
Facilitator: Arul Dev, Founder CEO of People First Consultants P Ltd.
Click here to view brochure to read further details of workshop and registration process.
To register email: [email protected]