UMA NARAYANAN Co-Founder
areas of expertise
- Organisational Behaviour & Positive Psychology
- Coaching with Depth Matrix and Diagnostic Process
- Core and Self Discovery process tools
- CLF Life Fulfillment Coaching Process
- PhD (Management Studies, IIT Madras)
- M.Sc HRD Psychology | BA Psychology
- Certified Leadership and Life Coach from Coach for Life™.
- Certified NLP Trainer
- Certified MBTI Administrator
- Facilitator of Coaching with Depth Methodology
Uma, is the Practice Lead for the Consulting and Talent Development verticals at People First. Prior to this she has a 10-year stint in the Corporate Learning and Development space for Ford (India & Asia Pacific). She is a Guest Faculty at Elite School of Optometry for their Advanced Communication Course. She is the co-author of the InStrengths Insight™ Profiling tool and creative anchor/co-author of the InStrengths Insight™ cards, used for individual, team profiling, and inner strengths coaching. Currently, she is the Key Facilitator for the ‘Coaching with Depth’ foundation course. Uma’s approach is like a ‘mirror’ through a transformative space. She believes in ‘The Source lies Within’.
An ardent learner, she is passionate about individual change & transformation that is positive, holistic and aligned to one’s unique self & rhythm.